Monday, January 2, 2012

When One Attempts To Organize

I am a piler.  I am a stacker.  I am a bagger.

My husband calls them "Dr. Seuss stacks".  I can promise you that I don't mean for them to be boobie traps...that's just how they turn out.  I don't know exactly what is in the stack, or bag, or pile...I just know it's important & that it has a place.


I've decided that this is the year that I'm taking my house back!  As I've been putting together my Home Management Binder, I've come across a bunch of useful links.  But this is one I definitely wanted to share.  It's a 2012 Declutter & Organize Calendar. You can download the entire year calendar or just month by month, depending on your preference.  It was put together by MySimplerLife.com.

Happy Organizing!!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think about today's post!! Please share your comments and let me know you were here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...